My sister had an emotional breakdown last night; told me she had been taken advantage of. What do I do?

Anonymous
My little sister is 19 and her university is about 40 minutes away from mine. Last night she showed up unannounced hysterically crying at about 11pm. I took her into my room, because I live with five guys, and she kept saying “I have no one anymore.” She told me her boyfriend, of about 3 years, and her broke up because “she’s too fucked up for him.” She kept saying that over and over and I kept asking for specifics. Eventually, she told me that she was raped at the beginning of college but didn't give a lot of detail. She didn’t tell her boyfriend because it would upset him. She said he then broke up with her cause she’s sad all the time and he doesn’t think he makes her happy anymore. I hugged her , said that she could always depend on me, but I don’t know what to do next. Both of us have a really bad relationship with our parents and bringing them in might make things worse. I hadn’t talked to my sister in months but we’ve always had a decent relationship but we were never that close. I could invite my girlfriend over but that might make her uncomfortable too. She's still sleeping; I’m extremely worried about her returning to the dorms, what should I do?
1
4