My girlfriend asked me if I would be okay with a girl performing oral on her, yes I am but I'm worried this could cause problems. Help?

Anonymous
Okay so last night my straight girlfriend randomly brought up that she has had fantasies of another girl eating her out while I watched. I asked her if she would feel comfortable sucking my dick while this girl performs oral and she said that would be fine. So here's the issue, we don't really have a person we know in mind and I think she's going to get hurt if we end up doing this. I think it would be really hot though. My girlfriend is 23, I'm the guy she lost her virginity to, and she had some stuff in the past happen that kind of screwed up her perceptions of sex. I don't want her to do this to please me and I don't want her to get jealous in anyway of the other girl. I might be overanalyzing this but it took her a really long time to get comfortable with having sex with me. After three years of being together, whats most important to me is our relationship and I don't want to jeopardize what we have. Suggestions?
1
2