Is it possible for a girl to be bad at sex he stopped me during sex?

Anonymous
This guy I hook up with sometimes who I do have feelings for he invited me over last week to have sex, but he lives with his parents and they were home and we were in the basement. I gave him like a second of head and then he said he was ready, and I've made him cum before during head but last week was the first time we had actual sex keep in mind. I was wearing a skirt and he was on a chair, and when I finally got it in which took a few tries because I'm tight and it's difficult to get it in which is concerning because I've had sex twice. Anyway when we started having sex and I was on top about 50 seconds if even in to it he told me he was sorry he couldn't do it because he was to nervous about his parents being upstairs, and I think that's a load of shit because the sex didn't feel good for me so it prob didn't feel good for him, I got mad at him the next day because it was 3 in the morning and he rushed me to come down there just to say he was too "nervous" his parents were gonna come down when he's done it more than I have!!! He did pay for my cab and tried to wait for me but I told him he could go home I was fine. Anyway my question is since it was my first time being on top during sex did he stop because I was bad and it didn't feel good for him? I asked him after he said he liked it but he never tells the truth so how would I know. I feel really bad and self conscious because it seems like everytime I have actual sex the guy doesn't call me back. Also I was a little hairy down there not really bad like my pubes were just coming back in could any of this couldn't been my fault was I bad?
5
0