Fainted while giving him oral and he freaked out thinking it's his fault and won't talk to me anymore?

Anonymous
Ok I know that sounds weird and everything but I'm serious. I went to go see my boyfriend and it was super hot and I had just got off work. Well when I started to give him head after awhile I started to feel sick like I was gonna throw up then I started getting dizzy. He must have noticed and I told him I was dizzy but I wanted to keep going. He looked skeptical and said I didn't have to he was fine. But I tried to keep going but after about a minute I ended up just falling backwards and fainting. It was super hot outside (that's where we where) and at work I'm not allowed to eat and drinking water doesn't always help so I was dehydrated I think. He panicked and picked me up and layed me on his shirt then ran to get me something cold to drink from a store. He even stayed with me until I could walk. But about an hour after I got home he messaged me saying he's so sorry he made me do that and he feels really bad and I should find someone better. But I love him and I don't need someone better. No one is Bette than him and he helped me feel better so y is he freaked and not talking to me? What do I do
3
1