Do you admit to your girlfriend that you watch porn and such?

Anonymous
My boyfriend admits to watching porn and doing his thing all the time to me. Which I get it, guys gotta do that sometimes. But when is enough, enough? Like, go ahead and do it, just dont tell me about it. I think its super disrespectful. Am I just over reacting? He gets sex, not nearly as much as he wants, but he still gets it. If I gave it to him whenever he wanted we'd be doing it every night. I just feel like he has me, and he may not always get everything he wants from me but I still exist. I think its rude that he watches some other chick have sex and then lets me know about it. I also know he has toys for himself which also pisses me off. Guys- is this normal? Would you just do these things without telling your girl (which would make it a lot better to me) and girls- have you experienced this? What would you do? Am I crazy?
7
2