Girls, Do you care if your man takes viagra/cialis?

Anonymous
My girlfriend is a lot younger than me 19 vs 26. She prob sometimes has a bit more energy and sexual desire than me because I often work a exhausting 16hr day and she is a university student. Im usually fine but sometimes I can't get hard if I've been stressed at work so I went to the dr and got a prescription for a small amount of cialis (like viagra).
The other night was our anniversary and I didn't want to risk a limp dick after our sexy dinner date so I took one of the pills. After about 30min I was rock hard, as in my penis was so hard I thought it was going to pop. She was impressed and the sex was great. However, about 2min after my orgasm we were kissing and I got rock hard again. Great I thought, round 2. After my 2nd orgasm i got hard again and she got very suspicious and I had to tell her I had taken a cialis. She wasn't outright pissed off. But I could tell she was annoyed.
Girls, how would you feel about your man taking the occasional erection pill (maybe 1 a month if that)?
3