Whats the hype about porn?

Anonymous
I dont get it. Im a 28 y. o female, i enjoy sex as much as the next person but i just dont get what the big deal about porn is?
Your watching other people have sex.. and lets be honest its completely over the top!
I see why people are so insecure about themselves sexually when porn is such a warped perception of what sex really is!! The girls look perfect, have fake boobs and perfect bodies, the moaning is WAY over the top, the men last a lifetime and their dicks are the size of a babys arm!
I get there are obviously porn vids that are amature or the opposite to everything I've just said but im going off the typical...
I personnaly can't stand when i have sex with someone and they think there straight outta a porno! Its a turnoff!!
Whats everyone else's views? Do you enjoy it? Does your partner care if you watch it? Im curious to know how everyone else see's it!!
+1 y
Sorry forgot to mention, i get why if your single.. but what about in a relationship? What if your partner was ready and willing and happy to please? Or if they didn't like it? Or do they enjoy watching it too
Whats the hype about porn?
22
3