If you make your girlfriend orgasm but you didn't?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I were watching a movie, finished that then tv was on. We were cuddling up and kissing, I was starting to feel really hot. He had the tv on the news which I didn't like, I thought it was just an ad about late night news of the night (horny brain) but he was really interested in it. So we end up grinding and touching and he helped me to an amazing orgasm which he kept telling me is incredibly hot and said he really likes how sexually freaky I am as we cuddled.
2-3 minutes later while cuddling after my O, he hears something on the news about trump being the party nomination, and he yells out about it like OMG and starts laughing out loud about this reality (he thinks it's ridiculous). He even said sorry bc we were cuddling up nice.

Is it weird or bad that he wasn't as turned on as I was? Or that he was really interested in last night's news? I felt like he switched gears so fast and was in news mode. Am I being an insecure drama queen?

He usually says no one turns him on like I do, and I've seen it in his body for my self that he's so turned on. I felt a bit insecure about it afterwards bc I could tell I was mostly the one enjoying what we did.
9
1