My guy friend said my male boss favors me because he wants to sleep with me is that true?

Anonymous
My guy friend and I had a history but he's married now. We put it behind us and now we can be platonic friends.

He used to work where I work now. He had the boss I have now. My boss is a divorced man who is very loud and life of tne party type but also a clown. He's a nice guy though.

My boss looooves me. He gives me a lot of special treatment and does me favors and is always looking out for me.

I told my guy friend that my boss likes me the best. He said "that's because the boss wants to do dirty things to you or motorboat you" I have big boobs 36dd and long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

and he said maybe the boss will ask you out

my boss teases me a lot and changes the schedule so I can get the assignments I want. Plus he is always looking at me and smiling and chatting me up and asked me if I'll come to happy hour with him and some colleagues etc and once we almost got lunch together just the two of us. He wanted me to come with him but it didn't work out.
+1 y
What do you guys mean by grooming me?
4
1