New study I've seen on men/ women's Ideals on average/ideal penis size and more importantly how they feel about the sizes. Thought I'd share;-) ?

NJ_Casanova
Hello everyone... just saw this and thought it was interesting. It wasn't just a measurement study. It was more about how the perceptions on (AVG/Ideal penis size) are different...

between women/men,
New study I've seen on men/ women's Ideals on average/ideal penis size and more importantly how they feel about the sizes. Thought I'd share;-) ?

people in different countries

and even states.

I particularly like how they show how men feel about their size and how it becomes more positive with age.

How the the men feel about their size affects their confidence.

I also think it's funny how it says 67% of women say are concerned about size... even thou 99% of women say it's not important, LOL.

Here's the link to the whole article:
https://www.dred.com/uk/does-size-matter/

Add Opinion