I caught my teen step sister doing something with her boyfriend today that I know our parents would not approve of. Who do I confront, step sister, parents?

Anonymous
A few months ago my mom married a guy that has a young daughter. She is 16 and we still don't know each other all that well although we are friends. Around lunchtime today I went over to their house to drop off some things for my mom. It didn't look like anyone was home so I unloaded my car and before I left I happened to look out the back window, what I saw was a guy ( I assume her boyfriend ) sitting on the edge of the pool with his shorts pulled down, she was in the pool with no top on and strait up sucking on his penis.

It's like they weren't even trying to be discreet about it, the pool is really close to the kitchen window and I could see everything plain as day, but I'm sure they thought no one was home. I was somewhat in shock and didn't know what to do, I was like a little spy sister peeking out the window at them hoping they would just stop while I'm debating with myself whether or not to confront them. It was very obvious by her abilities this was not her first time doing this. A few minutes go by and I finally convinced myself to go confront them but before I left the window it was obvious they were finishing up, it confirmed it that much more when I saw her spit a wad of cum out onto the concrete. I immediately left the house.

I am somewhat concerned that she may be moving too fast at such a young age and being the adult here I feel like I should confront someone. I'm not sure whether to confront her because I don't want to make things awkward between us. And again I'm not sure if I should confront my mom and end up getting her in trouble. I know my mom and her dad would not approve of this and I feel like I should do something.

Who do I confront or do I just leave it alone and act like it never happened? I'm just wondering if maybe she need someone to talk to.
14
9