HELP! Can you get pregnant by precum if it only touches the outer vagina?

Anonymous
Me and a date had a little fun today which we shouldn't have... Anyways. He fingered me and I sucked him off. We are officially dating so it isn't a one time thing. But I am worried cause after sucking him (tasted some precum on the tip). He rubbed his penis on my outer vagina... Never entered. This lasted for some seconds before I finished him. I have had a boyfriend before and knows a little about sex but this "precum can make you pregnant discussion".. confuses me every time.

And for the people that says no. Many people say that he needs to have a bit of cum on his opening for me to still get pregnant... But I don't understand. Help? And should I ask him. I just stop taking birth control some weeks ago and is defintly ovulating right now, so I am kinda fucked.
+1 y
and yes I was wet... I can't help myself... :P but no, my legs was not spread open they were closed kinda (in a poop posistion/twerking) so it was only the outside of my vagina he was rubbing.
+1 y
more info about this. I ovulated between 28/29 April (my egg went out 02/03) 04/05 may (it was 06 may when this happened) So I guess it is kinda too late for the sperm to reach any egg, and when he ejeculated it was quite clear. I have never seen anything so clear (semen) in my life.
12
3