What does daddy issues mean to you when you think of a girl with them, and can men tell if a girl has daddy issues?

Anonymous
So yeah I have daddy issues. My dad was cruel and abusive and critical towards me and my mom. I am in therapy. But even at 24 years old I am still deep in my daddy issues. I've learned to stop liking men who treat me like crap. But I'm still always looking for a father figure and I fall big time for older men who flatter me and flirt with me and make me feel special. I am a highly educated and intelligent woman yet this melts me like butter. Example my boss is 20 years older and divorced but he flirts with me and flatters me and I know he may just want to fuck me but he treats me special and I just want to date him now. It's so bad. I've dated a lot of older men.

Can you tell when a girl has daddy issues? What would be the signs?
4
0