How weird is humping stuffed animals?

Since I was around 14 I've used stuffed animals as a way to masturbate when I get bored of my hand. Whenever I'm done I feel sorta disgusted at myself but is it really that bad? Guys have you ever done this and girls do you think that it's super gross?

412

Most Helpful Guy

• Na its fine don't degrade yourself over it. I used to do it before I got my first girlfriend. She also used to hump her stuffed animals it is something that we secretly bonded over. Most people masturbate to find out what they like sexually. If you don't want to keep using your stuffed animals then google different ways to masturbate.

• thanks for mhg

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of people do this haha. I think it's more common with girls but whatever gender you are it's okay. I mean I wouldn't bring it up at parties but it's not something you should feel like you're abnormal over. There's nothing wrong with it. Just wash the plushies afterwards

• I had a girlfriend that LOVED to get off with her bear, just grinding on it, cuddling the softness!! She put a little towel over the bear, before, as she sometimes got a little wet!! She let me watch her, when I questioned if she really did. It was really nice, really a good thing, I think, and even young girls shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed, feeling like that with familiar 'friends'!! Just remember the towel, just in case!! :)