How should I act in our first sex?

Anonymous
my friend lives in another state. We know each other from school. we got close&I know he has feelings for me. we have distance so we are not willing to try a relationship. We met up and had holidays and spent good time. He was complimenting me, kind, caring. we did not have sex, because I was scared of what he might think if i have sex with him so quickly. I did not want to ruin our friendship. We just share a small kiss and that's it. Later we met again twice, had nice holidays. again we stayed in different rooms of my house and his house even though we were close. I couldnt initiate simply because of the fear of he might reject. Later when we were texting, he said he wanted to have sex, I seemed like I dont want it and he didn't wanna ruin our time. I said i felt the same.
Now we will meet again and have a week of holiday together. So we will definitely have sex that's not a question. my question is whether we should have sex with or without condom and if i should give him a blowjob. during our conversation we also kinda joked about condom. i said bring a couple packs, he asked me if it is really necessary and if i can't go on pills. i said i am on pills but i would not have condom-less sex with him before i know his history and i trust him. i told him i dont know if he has any diseases and i dont wanna get any std. He said i am well aware that he does not have anything as he does not sleep around and he did not have a girlfriend since quite some time. but he said he is okay with that and respect if i want to have condom. the truth is i dont want to have condom and i want to give him bj as well if he wants. but i am not sure how guys take slutty behavior in the first sex. I do not want to do something that he may think I am kind of unworthy woman, or i dont want to spoil things. I will move close to him within 6-9 months and may start a relationship if we both are still single. Please help me if i should be moderate or slutty in our first sex, during this holiday.
How should I act in our first sex?
3
0