My questions about blowjobs and other stuff?

Anonymous
Here is a list of questions I need some answers too.
Some anwers might be obvious to you, but I never asked them, I'm not sooo experienced and I'm really curious and willing to improve :D

1. Does a blowjob feels any different that being inside the girl? If yes, how so?
(and how much is it different from handjob?)

2. How often do you consider the blowjob as just the starting point/preliminary before full sex, and how often is it the aim/ending point of the intercourse?

3. If the girl takes her mouth away before you come, and finish you with handjob, does it ruin everything?

4. Guys like it when we swallow. Why? Does it feels better? is it an acceptance/submissive thing? Is it just practical?
(do any of you don't like it/ don"t want your girl to do it because you think it's disgusting? the guys I've been with so far always pulled my head away, so they would not come in my mouth)

5. I never know when I should stop moving when the guy comes. After he has totally ejaculated? Or should I stay still when he does? And how long should I keep my mouth/hand/whatsoever there after that?

6. An ex told me, his penis kind of hurt right after cumming. Is it normal?

7. What makes a good blowjob? Advices?

I think that's all for now, might update it if I think of other questions. Thanks a lot guys!
14
3