Girls have you ever given a blowjob as payment for a good or service? Guys have you ever received a blowjob as payment for a good or service?

SvetlanaSavachenko
A girl who gets on her knees can get just about anything she desires without having to part with her cash. I have used blowjobs as a form of payment for many services provided by men in my life. I pay for lawn care with blowjobs, I pay for snow clearing/removal with blowjobs, I pay for car and home repairs with blowjobs and I'm willing to pay for just about anything with a blowjob.

So girls have you ever paid a guy to do something for you or paid for some type of goods with a blowjob? Are you willing to give a blowjob as payment?

Guys have you ever taken blowjobs as a form of payment for your services or something you were selling? Would you be willing to take a blowjob as payment?
58
23