What is the difference between a girl orgasming and cumming?

Anonymous
I have seen pussy muscles contract when are orgasmed. I have had one girl ooze a white substance out of her vagina with basically no stimulation (just a finger in) and she didn't orgasm in the sense that her pussy muscles contracted. In fact, in the over 1000 times we had sex, she never orgasmed in that her pussy muscles contracted. Do most girls have a clear substance instead of a white one? What is this substance called?

I know the "squirting," is something different. I know where it comes from, but I'm not sure how it relates to orgasm.

Also, aren't there different types of female orgasms? Vaginal, clitoral, g-spot, and someone told me anal once? Which type feels the best? Can all girls achieve all four? Are anal orgasms a real thing?
+1 y
I just remembered my answer. The purpose of the female orgasm (muscle contractions) is to bring the sperm closer to the egg.
10
3