Guys, why doesn't he like my dirty talk?

Catycatt
I love to please my boyfriend. We have a lot of sex and he was my first so he kind of brought me out of my shell. He was the first guy I got on top of and he gets head whenever he wants it (2-5 times a day usually). He likes me to call him Daddy or Daddy Long so I started talking dirty to him during sex and foreplay. When I asked him if he liked the dirty talk he said he was into it, but last time we fucked he was going from behind and I was about to cum and screamed, "oh my god, fuck that little pussy daddy" and then he laughed (I felt like it was at me, don't mean to be oversensitive) and said "don't talk any more. No more words. Just moans." I don't know if that's meant to be hot or what... honestly it just made me embarrassed and afterwards I thought about it and ended up feeling like my performance as a sexual partner is inadequate. He's been with 14 other girls so I feel like I have a lot to live up to. After this I became too self-conscious to even get wet for him; combined with my prior lack of confidence I just don't feel attractive enough to even have sex lately. How do I get around this? What does he want? This dude still needs to get laid, I just want sex to be enjoyable for both of us. I hate acting.
Guys, why doesn't he like my dirty talk?
Add Opinion