Is buying women used shoes off ebay normal?

AceDog0000
Hi guys and girls hope I can get some suggestions ok so I got two fetishes one my first one was a foot fetish I had it since high school back in 06,07,08 I still have it until this day something about women feet are just amazing. But now I got a other fetish that's is buying women shoes off of ebay I had that since 2014 and how that started is because I was over my sister i had to watch my nephew my sister her friend we going to call Kira was going out that night. So after I put my nephew to bed I was watching scary movies and for some reason I had a good guy on one shoulder and a bad guy other the good guy was convincing me not to do and the bad guy was convincing me to do it smelling Kira flats so the bad guy won i smell her flats ever since then I like to buy women flats from eBay. I know it might be wired but there are women that like to sell their well worn flats on ebay so they know that this is some kind of fetish and that they can make money and that's why they sell them. So I got about 25 pairs of women well worn flats toms vans etc well worn that whats ebay callled it meaning that the women only wear those flats or they wear them most like everyday to work hanging out etc then they sell them to us guys I seen some sold for 100 200 before so women they can make money from this kind of stuff I never paid over 50 for a pair of used flats but you get what I'm saying I think I might be the youngest guy that buy this kind of things just because not trying to be rude but I think only guys who buys well worn flats are over 40 single and divorced. So I just want to know what do you guy's think about this?
Is buying women used shoes off ebay normal?
Add Opinion