Have you ever had sex with a friend? Did it end up how you thought? Satisfy my curiosity, please?

happilyforeveralone
I had sex with my friend a few months ago for fun and after it happened I initially thought shit was gonna hit the fan because that's what you hear everywhere. But we had a chat about it afterwards and he was and is extremely respectful of me and although I know he wants it to happen again he has not once pressured me or made any inappropriate moves (although tbh I kinda want him to). But the dynamic between us has definitely changed. I feel like we are now a lot less flirty with each other which seems counter-intuitive but our friendship has deepened quite a lot, I think because I feel more comfortable with him. There's still slight tension there but I dunno it's not the same, I just seem to have a much higher respect for him now I guess.

It just seems to me to be an bizarre (but really good) outcome of the whole thing and not one I would've predicted. I was always very strict on friends staying just friends. The psychology of attraction and the ways society can frame these beliefs has always interested me quite a bit so I'm actually really enjoying puzzling over this but I also wonder if others have experienced similar or opposite outcomes of this scenario.

Basically to satisfy my own curiosity and to get a better grip on my own relationship with this boy I am asking you to please share your own stories of instances where you had sex with a friend. It doesn't have to turn out the way mine did. Just like any time you've got naked with someone you were supposed to be strictly platonic with, and what happened after. Please, I just find the whole sex/friendship politics fascinating.
2
2