My ex boyfriend tried to rape me. Advice?

Anonymous
I went to my best friend's party last night with my boyfriend last night and my ex was there. My ex was very abusive and and controlling that is why we broke up and my boyfriend hates him i went to get some food and he came up to me talking acting like we are fine trying to flirt with me. I shut him down my boyfriend came and told walked me away from him. An hour later i had to go to the bathroom and my boyfriend offered to come but i said no. I get out and my ex is standing there blocking the door with a knife ordering me to get back in the bedroom knowing what he is capable of i do what he says i just stood there shaking. He gets really made when i get scared of him so he started screaming at me to stop crying and hit me multiple times and was in the middle of raping me i faught him off hitting him with a lamp and ran downstairs trying to find my boyfriend. I didn't want to tell him because he is working on his anger management so i just begged him to lets go. We were getting ready to leave in 10 minutes when my ex and his friends come up to us calling me a slut and trying to start a fight with my boyfriend but my boyfriend did not engage and just walked away. They kept following us for like 5 minutes so i just gave my friend her present and told my boyfriend to lets leave. They escalated to throwing food at us and his friends kept trying to touch me so my boyfriend got in between. Next thing I know my ex grabs me by my hair yanking me to the ground yelling "suck my dick you slut". My boyfriend loses it and attacks my ex punching him and trying to get me out if the way at the same time. I got dragged in between them while they were fighting and my boyfriend is constantly trying to pull me out they were knocking over tables. I ended up getting a broken wrist but my boyfriend is not talking to me right now he is just sitting here crying saying he is sorry and it is his fault this happend. Advice? Should i tell him?
My ex boyfriend tried to rape me. Advice?
Add Opinion