I told my boyfriend that it bothers me that he watches porn to mastursbte when we have sex so often like it does make me like I'm not satisfying him?

Anonymous
porn has nothing to do with insecurities Bc if I were insecure I would make you unfollow all those "hot" girls that you have either on Instagram or on snapchat because it's fine I know theirs girls in this world that you'll find hotter then me and like we've talked before that's not a problem Bc everyone looks just as long as you don't act on it then we're good and as long as you don't look in front of me. On the other hand Porn makes me sick I find it diminishing to women. I don't know why you can't just imagine us having sex, like why do you have to watch other people fucking to get turned on? Why Bc it's easier seeing big titties and big asses on your screen then imagine us having sex. Maybe it would be easier for me to get a dildo and masterbate then waiting for you to come over. Bc if you found something that you don't think is a stupid reason to be mad about I would stop without hesitation. Honestly if you were satisfied with something you wouldn't feel the need to watch porn especially YOU out of so many guys get sex like everyday. And if I don't do the job then maybe you should just stick to porn. And that's FUCKING BULLSHIT when guys say "I imagine you when I'm watching porn " Like how tf can you imagine me if I look NOTHING like them? For example it's like if I were to watch a guy jacking off or Fucking another girl like yes I'm totally gonna imagine that it's you especially since you don't look ANYTHING like this guy.. That doesn't make any sense guys just say that so girls don't feel that guys watch it to watch other girls. I think I would prefer you getting a fake vagina Bc that way you can imagine me. Just like a fake dildo obviously who else am I gonna imagine? An imaginary guy and no I wouldn't think of one because you're the only guy who I want to see naked.
Overreacting
I agree!
GirlGuy
+1 y
Sorry if I type things wrong I'm typing on my iPad and I'm typing fast
+1 y
Ok people don't come to tell me you're so controlling and blah blah blah bc it's MY opinion if you choose to let your man or girl watch it then cool just me I don't feel it's right especially since I'm neither prude , ugly , or anything. I'm literally always down to experiment and try new things. amd if you people won't stop if it bothered your ex and do it behind their back so if you're gonna come here to be like guys need it then BYYEE because uts NOT true look it up.
10
1