Two questions actually.. if a guy says you give the best blowjobs is he telling the truth? Also why would a one night stand tell you he likes you?

Anonymous
So I've never had a one night stand before. This guy messaged me online. He was visiting from a foreign country only for a few days, and would be heading back the day after we slept together. I'm fine with having just sex and I always assumed one night stands were just that. Not necessarily jerk guys, but guys that were only interested in getting their orgasm. Well I hang out with this guy, and we go back to his place. We're having fun. He even told me a few times that I should visit his country and visit him, etc. Right before we start making out, he tells me that I'm beautiful. I say thanks and that he's cute. Right before the main even-when we undress- he again says "Oh my god, you're beautiful" I just grabbed him and kissed him. So we get to the main event, and unfortunately it was my time of the month so I saidthat I could only give him a blowjob. (not a disappointment for me. I love giving them!) His response was that we'd have to find something for me. I gave him a blowjob, and afterwards he said that "it was such an experience." I said "It was just a blow job." He told me that I say "just" but he has never gotten anything like that and it was amazing. So moving on, he gets me off. We attempt to go to bed, then start making out again. During this make out session he says a quick tidbit about something (which I can't remember), then says that he really likes me. So I have two questions. The first one is about blowjobs. This isn't the first guy to tell me that I'm the best blowjob they've ever gotten, but do guys tell the truth about these things? If a guy says that does he mean it or does he just want to encourage you to do it again? The next is actually about the one night stand. Why was he complimenting me? Why would he say he really liked me if he knew it was ending the next day? I understand a one night stand is all about sex, you don't need to compliment me to get me to have sex with you, and he told me he really likes me after he orgasmed... what gives?
+1 y
and on a one night stand, why would he be concerned that I got off too? I thought these things were all about the guy
5
1