Girls do you think men should show more penis cleavage?

feminismisnarcissism
I show cleavage and make a point of my bulge being visible due to how i dress, etc. Women seem to like it a lot. And I love when strange women are suddenly caught by my cock, stuck staring at it through my jeans. I also find it interesting since supposedly men are the "visual" ones... is it possible that's just because our culture focuses on WOMEN's cleavage and generally shames the penis? ie that women have nothing in general to BE visual about? Perhaps they're JUST AS visual as men-and just deprived the opportunity... I think so.

Indeed, no body part is more shamed than the penis: Cut it, slice it, hide it, cram it, shove it, make it invisible-so we can pretend it's not there til the lights are off and hopefully jesus isn't watching ;)

I call bullshit and seems to me women get just as stupid (awestruck) as men when cleavage is visible. Most men buy into this double standard (and seem rather paranoid that any hint of their penis could be seen through clothing)... even the cameltoe seems more acceptable than a man's bulge - even though there's really nothing to see with a camel toe-okay she has a slit, big surprise!

It also seems like a double standard the OTHER direction.. i mean men have some clue how big your boobs are going in (ie approaching you) for example, but women always have to play surprise with the penis, really having no clue about the size of it, til they get up close and personal. So it seems only fair they should have a hint of an idea if he's packing or not.

So - girls: Thoughts? Do you like when you can see something? would you prefer that was the norm (subtle mind you, ie enough to know right where it was and a hint of the size...)

Guys: anyone else do this?

anonymous & private opinions optional
22
20