Is it true that you can pop a guy's balls with ease? I know that balls are a boy's weak spot, but Can you really pop them?

TdDc0618
I'm in grade 11 and a few days ago I witnessed one of my best friends breaking up with her boyfriend cause she had caught him cheating on her. Everyone could tell that she was really pissed off (she's one of those fiery-tempered girls) and she was yelling at her boyfriend outside behind school. Me and a couple other of my girlfriends were watching. Then, he said something (I won't repeat it cause it was really mean) that drove her over the edge, and she put both her hands on his shoulders and lifted her knee into his crotch as hard as she could. (This girl plays soccer AND volleyball, so she's got very thick and strong legs). Anyway, everyone could've sworn they heard a pop. The guy's mouth started bubbling and he made weird noises and just fell to the ground and started twitching. We were all staring at him. Then, my three friends started laughing, talking about the poo that had just heard and the one who had kneed him saying she had felt it pop. I ignored them and went to get the school nurse. I don't really know what happened to him after that, but my friend ended up getting suspended for a week and the boy had to miss the next few days of school. All the girls have been talking about how she popped one of his balls, and the boy's missed three days already so I'm kinda worried about what happened to him. So is it true you can pop a guy's nuts? If so then i think girls have to be a lot more careful, and if I had known that it could cause them to miss so much school from the pain then I would never have kicked my brothers there as much as I have. Also, can you repare a popped testicle?

PS: Im not actually in my 30's, I had to do that so there would be no restrictions :/
3
6