Why are there so many black people against interracial dating, namely black women and white men dating?

Anonymous
I'm confused ever since I joined a local facebook group of over 30k members that is mostly just a local community where fellow blacks can discuss a variety of topics but that isn't the purpose of the group.

Anyways, there seems to be this weird views in the group when it comes to interracial dating. A lot of the black dudes on the site love "Becky's" aka white blonde women who date or have sex with black guys, but a lot of them also shame any black woman who is seen in a photo on the site having relations with a white guy. Usually something along the lines of "she's messing with the KKK I see" or "Helping to contribute the destruction of the black family smh".

The black women on the group also share a similar view and think that not only are white men the ultimate evil but think that no black woman should ever date a white man under any circumstances. Similar comments like those I posted above are said and I know one member was roasted after a photo of her with her new white boyfriend appeared.

What's weird though is there is still a handful of women on the group that want to date white guys, but treat it as some sort of weird fetish, calling them "white kings" and such.

I honestly just don't know what to think, it's all such a weird clusterf**k. Anybody have some insight they want to share?
3
3