I was not great in bed the first time we had sex, will he call again?

Kaya35
Hi. So, yesterday I had sex with this new guy for the first time. We've met a few weeks ago, the chemistry was great right away, we almost end up having sex on our first date, but I told him that I want to get to know him a bit better before we had sex. For the next few weeks he was calling me every 3 or 4 days, we went out a few times, but I could tell he is not sure how to proceed ( my guess is he is not very sure whether he wants any relationship, etc.) So he was making some effort to stay in touch and see me and did not pressure me for sex during that time, but he was not making any bigger effort to show that he cares.

Anyway, we met again yesterday after a week of not seing each other, it was at my house. We were kissing and then I told him I want o go to my bedroom. And that's when things became a bit awkward. He was great at what he was doing, putting in a lot of effort to please me. We had some very hot moments. Then I felt like taking initiative and thought "oh, he went down on me , so I will give him a bj". But half way through I felt like I'm doing it to sort of "impress him back", not because I really feel that close to him. So I stopped. He asked me what was wrong and I said that everything is fine, that a bj is just an intimate thing I would usually do when I've been with someone a bit longer sexually. We kissed a bit more but did not continue with sex anymore. We were lying in bed for 2 more hours, talking, kissing, he was tender with me. And then he left to go to work.
Now I am freaking out that he is probably very disapointed and I'll never hear from him again. I am normaly a good, spontanous lover, but this time I came out like someone undecided. I know that we both expected a lot from our first time since the chemistry was always so great. But neither of us had an orgasm. The sex was hot but kind of stopped before we really got to the climax of it.
Do you think he will totally lose interest, or will try to see me again?
9
1