Girls, I'm 22 should I still wait for true girl to lose virginity?

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Don't ask about such opinions because of your age and virginity. That choice is entirely up to you, your values, your belief's and views about sex. How important are your virginity and your innocence? That is left up to you to decide how much self-worth you have. I'm 24 and still a virgin by choice. By true girl what do you mean? In marriage or just in a dating relationship? However you need to first find a girl worth waiting for before asking this question.

• Your profile says that you're 24 but what do you mean true girl?

• I didn't have sex until I was 25. In a way I wished I had waited for someone who cared about me because he stopped talking to me after we did that. I tend to be self conscious still with sex because I haven't had a lot of feed back in what I do right or wrong. Actually every guy since hasn't been in a relationship and I think it isn't helping my confidence. I would say wait for a relationship and someone who will make you feel amazing :)

• Yes you should wait , you will enjoy yourself more and have a better experience if its with someone you have a connection with and love

• I am. Not for a girl, I'm waiting for a guy but you know what I mean. It'll be sweet this way.

• That's your choice, but it's always better to wait for the right person who you're going to be committed to.

• You posted something like this the other day and I gave you an answer. Please stop worrying yourself. :)

• It totally worth the wait :) It's up to you!

• Yes keep on waiting. Good luck man.

• Yes.

• Yess

• Wait for that one special girl. It'll be worth it.

• I say wait for a girl you like and respect.

• Yes, wait!

• Good for you

• wait. Good thins come to those who wait.

• No I'm only 14 and I ve done lost mine

• Your age says 24.

• Yes.