I want to hook up with a guy from tinder, but I'm scared, advice?

Anonymous
So just some details, I'm 27 and still a virgin. I've never been in a relationship, and earlier this year I got tired of looking for one so now I only want to hook up to the point of something oral (which I've done before), because a girl's got needs.

I don't know this guy, just his first name off tinder, he's pretty hot and fit looks legit... and he keeps telling me how he has big D, and lets talk if I'm down to go down on him etc. but I don't know for sure if I want to go down on him or just make out and have my boobs fondled and all that, I'll like jerk him off but I don't know I'd be comfortable just going down fully. I';m scared that'll he'll force me or get pissed that I'm not doing it or bc he says he wants to deepthroat and I have a gag reflex.

How do I stay in control if we start hooking up, I don't want to have any intercourse for sure.

HELP!
8
8