Can guys get turned off if girls are always horny?

Anonymous
I was talking to this guy on tinder for about a month, then met for coffee. Then couple days later had dinner and watched a movie. Couple days later met up at my apartment and made out. Couple days later, had sex. For me personally he is the best sex I've ever had so I keep wanting more. We're strictly casual. And we ONLY sext but, like, everyday. Had sex again two days after we first did it. And it's been 4 days since the last time, but we're doing it again on Sunday. He says he's not sleeping with anyone else and always tells me he craves me. And I'm not sleepin with anyone else either. And I tell him I crave him as well. Weird question, but can it be a turn off if I'm horny all the time? I want to keep him around as a booty call honestly, and he already made it clear that he's not ready for a relationship. I don't know. I need some opinions. I'm not the kind of person that sleeps around. I like to stick to one person until I'm bored.
+1 y
It started off twice in one week. I wanna say it's now becoming like a once a weekly thing because our work schedules get in the way. And we only hang out to basically do it. All the times in between is just sexting.
16
6