Why am I only attracted both sexually and emotionally to 2D/anime/hentai and lost interest in real girls?

Kolya
I'm a 25 year old guy, healthy and all, single, had some long relationships in the past but for a year or so i am only attracted to 2d/anime/hentai and have little to no interest in dating real women/girls. The problem is not in communication or just being shy, i feel confident enough to ask any girl out but i just can't really see the point in doing it since i feel attached just to 2d anime style girls... i went to therapy with no avail, i need something to make me snap out of it because i tried on my own. I'm not the type to put posters everywhere or buy figurines or body pillows, i watch anime for years but since this year i noticed that i nearly lost all attraction to real women that is all, any advice would be appreciated
1
3