If you found gay porn/pics of dicks on your Bf's laptop, what would you do?

Anonymous
So I just found gay porn on my boyfriends lap top. Not a lot compared to his straight porn but still. He had like... gay emo guys who look like girls having sex with other guys. Some videos of a guy with girl like legs jerking off in panties. You could only see his bottom half. videos of guys touching their dicks together. Japanese comics of guys having sex with cross-dressing guys. I know it sounds like a lot but compared to his normal porn, it's a small amount.

I never thought he would be bisexual if not gay. I mean he is always horny and pretty much loves my vagina. To the point he just eats me out without asking me to return the favor. Still though I just can't help but feel weird about it. Like I failed as a woman or something? I never seen him check other guys out before. He would definitely stare at a girl walking by or on a magazine though. I just don't know what to feel or do.
Say nothing about it. I wouldn't care.
Say nothing, but I would feel hurt.
Talk to him about it and try to understand.
Vote C
Break up with him.
Vote D
GirlGuy
16
6