If you were dating someone who was bisexual, would you want to know before you had sex with them?

OlderAndWiser u
A "gentleman" posted a question: "Should I tell girls I'm bisexual after I hook up with them or right when I'm sure I want a long term relationship with her?"

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2253775-should-i-tell-girls-i-m-bisexual-after-i-hook-up-with-them-or-right#new

This guy is convinced that he is on the moral high ground by having sex with a girl without first disclosing his bisexuality. After all, if they have a problem with that they must be bisexual phobic and that is THEIR problem.

I know that it won't mean anything to some girls but I suspect that many girls would never have sex with anyone who they knew to be bisexual. . . and that is their absolute right to make that decision. So, girls, if you were dating a guy and you didn't know he was bisexual, would you want to know before the first time you had sex? Guys, suppose you don't know that your lady friend is bisexual. Do you want to know before you slip her the sausage?

I am a virgin
If my partner was bisexual, I would want to know in advance, and I would NOT have sex with him or her
If my partner was bisexual, I would want to know in advance, and I might have sex with him or her
Vote C
If my partner was bisexual, I would want to know in advance, and I would definitely have sex with him or her
Vote D
If my partner was bisexual, I would NOT want to know in advance
Vote E
If my partner was bisexual, I would care whether they tell me in advance
Vote F
GirlGuy
8
9