Is being bisexual something that should be shared before you start dating someone?

I believe it should be. There is a guy on here that doesn't. I think he is worried that if a woman found out he was bisexual... she wouldn't go out with him. I told him that should be her choice. Then he got really upset when I said I wouldn't go out with a guy who was bisexual.

• Yes be honest
  • No be deceitful
Select a gender to cast your vote:
People... I did not add this photo. Gag did that. I would never post a pic like that.

65120

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Relationships are all about trust, and compatibility is crucial to their success. If you aren't honest from the start, she still won't go out with you (in this example) AND you have hurt feelings, maybe on both sides.

in my opinion, anything out of the ordinary should be disclosed no later than the third date. People have every right to be able to choose if they want to be in a relationship with you, and they have the right to expect to be fully informed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be interested in dating a guy that is bisexual so yeah I'd want to know before things progressed.

What Guys Said 119

• What is the purpose of dating for most people? They want to find a sexual partner, either for casual, make-a-lot-of-noise, hot and dirty sex, or for a long term relationship. For some of us, a potential partner being bisexual would be a deal breaker. (I was married to a bisexual who cheated on me with another woman; that led to divorce. I don't give a damn what bisexuals think about their "rights.") Why bother with even 2 or 3 dates if the ultimate answer is going to be not just "no" but "hell, no!"? I would want to know if a lady is bisexual before we start dating but I assume (please, no lectures on why I make this assumption) that the ladies I meet are heterosexual. So. . .

Women, if you are bisexual and you ever meet an nice gentleman who refers to himself as OlderAndWiser, don't waste his time or your time. Just tell him that you are bisexual and he will politely not ask you for a date.

• You think anyone with an opinion that differs from yours is sick or mental. You're only out to belittle people with your self righteousness and demeaning attitude to different ways of life. If you don't like bisexual people, that is up to you. You don't need anyone's opinion because you won't accept it anyway!

• Dude... you dont know me. If you want to be with bisexual girls than do it. Or maybe were rejected because you are bisexual. But dont fucking tell me how I feel. And dont tell me what to do. You are on my post. You didn't not have to answer the question if you were going to be an ass about it. I dont want to be with a bisexual man.

• You can pretend to forget all you want. You called me sick because I was open to same sex experimenting. You clearly don't like anything to do with that, that is fine, but you have no right to call people sick or mental for their preferences.

• Dude you called me a CUNT... you have been insulting me this whole time. If you want to experiment and suck a dick do it. Be bisexual... I dont give a shit. I dont want to date a bisexual just like I dont want to date a transexual.

• As the male in a hypothetical scenario I wouldn't particularly care if the girl I was seeing was bisexual as long as her commitment to me during our relationship was total. That way there is no threat to me. I don't see her bisexuality as being any more of a threat than the chance that she might find another guy attractive. If you are destined to lose someone then it doesn't matter who you lose them to, the result is the same.

I have no objection on any kind of moral of religious grounds to bisexuality or homosexuality so, when considered with what I've said above, I see no reason why bisexuality should necessarily be declared to me.

• See I won't answer your pill because not telling someone you're bi isn't deceitful unless they ask and you lie. It's not particularly any of your business if a guy also likes other guys if he's with you. I really don't see how someone being bi has any effect on your ability to have a healthy relationship and or love one another. In fact the only time it matters is if you discriminated against people based entirely on stereotypes. I'll give you a hint here. If you won't date someone just for being bi that makes you the asshole, not them simply because they did not mention it

• So if the guy was married... is that ok to keep from someone? It doesn't make me an asshole if I dont want to date a bisexual. It is my preference. I shouldn't have to change the way I feel to make them feel good.

• Yes! 🙌

• no i dont believe that it should be as why should you tell a total stranger that you are bisexual? i believe that on the first few dates is all about getting to know someone and i guess that if you get that feeling that you really like them thenit would have to come out fairly soon.

but people dont walk around with signs saying hay im into BDSM or i like to cross dress or what ever there kink is, the same as if you had a rape fantisy you wouldn't go around telling anyone that or you might be considered dangerous.

so i think that dating is getting to know people and no you shouldn't have to say right at the start that you are bisexual but if you like the person and you want it to go further then you should tell them once you are at this point

• Some people would find it a big negative or even a deal breaker is why they would want to know. No offense if you are bi.

• I wouldn't just go out with someone with out knowing them. I would talk on the phone with them a lot. By the time I go out with someone they wouldn't be a total stranger.

• Yes it definitely should be shared. Certain secrets should be discussed before becoming romantic because if someone can't handle something you want to know before the relationship starts. That includes telling them about problems like depression and other things. Back to the question, being bisexual isn't a problem. There's nothing wrong with being bi, gay or straight. We're all people we just love a certain sex. Some people think you can be changed but you can't. You can't pick the sex you love and there's nothing wrong with that but you do pick the person you love. Which sex is not a choice, which person is so make sure you pick the right person.

• No. That early a stage in the relationship is just too soon to share such intimate detail. What I if things go south for completely unrelated reasons? Intimate personal information has been divulged to no good end. Who know how she'll abuse his trust!
    Do individuals getting to know each other have to fill out some kind of questionnaire or application? If there's no such requirement, who decides what personal disclosures are obligatory and which optional?
    Give him a break!

• These days I would ask a guy that. And if I found out later he lied... it would be over.

• You're just not getting it.
      It's not the specific question that I find so utterly offensive. It's the attitude that says you must have complete control. You don't have the first and last word on anything. Neither would I expect to, but mutual respect and tolerance of our human frailties are crucial. Otherwise it becomes the relationship from hell.
      So here's the script.
      'Are you bisexual.'
      'Why do you ask? Is that a deal breaker?
      'Yes it is.'
      'No, I am very straight. There's the door. Bye-bye.'

• Like I said. They would not have to show me the door

• I thinks people should be honest about things in general speaking when dating. But being bisexual wouldn't make a difference in my opinion. A bisexual and a straight guy is so alike. Both of them are attracted to women. So he being bisexual doesn't affect the relationship.

• It should be discussed right away. I think that is one of the benefits of finding and talking to someone online before dating them in person. You would get more of a chance to talk about deal breakers.

• it's a gender thing really. it is commonly expected that at some point in her life a woman will have experimented with another woman, even if not on a serious basis. a man on the other hand generally will not "experiment" with other men unless he is seriously bisexual or homosexual. it is societally and generally personally frowned upon to do anything if that sort as a guy unless you are serious about it.
    as for being required to tell, the more you know about the other person in your relationship the better, generally, however you should not forever be judged by the things that you have done in the past. if it is an active thing that someone is planning on pursuing in the future, then yes I'd say tell, otherwise, it's up to the person if they think it's an important enough part of their life that they want to pass it on.

• i think you should be honest. but it's very important to make clear that you not into hooking up to the same gender sex again. Never ever again. That you are truly regretful of your gay past, and you are willing to never do it again.

Everybody needs a second chance. I would give a girl a second chance. Unless she is not really willing to leave her faggotry

• Sort of. As a bisexual guy, I don't believe I should be forced to divulge information about my sexuality on the first date, or before we even start dating. I believe I should be able to wait until I feel comfortable enough with the person, maybe 3 or 4 dates in, then tell the person. I believe they should know, I just don't believe they're entitled to know before we start dating. My sexuality is not what defines me.

• What if the girl straight out ask you if you have ever been with another man? Would you lie?

• Dude calm your drawers. I never said you would lie.

• "... and she is going to dump your ass when she finds out you lied to her about such a thing". That's word for word exactly what you just said

• Things like that should be stated right in your dating profile.
    I don't get people like that and they seriously piss me off.
    Put everything on the table, what the hell is the point of concealing things you are worried about people not accepting only so that you waste their damn time because they will eventually find out anyway.
    The FIRST things I would want my date to know is those they might not accept, not only for their but for my sake as well...

• Why wouldn't a person disclose there sexuality when it comes being bisexual. Is it because there are shameful? Keeping secrets by not revealing if you have a certain illness, or live a certain lifestyle is deceiving and misleading. If you were dating someone that was convicted of child molestation or a scam artist would feel angry, that information wasn't share prior dating? What about you have been dating a person and found out that person had a sex change or a recovered cannibalism lol. If you are interesting in dating someone be real to yourself and them about being upfront of who you are.

• I won't date a bisexual

• Yes it should be shared.
    A person has a right to know who they are dating. I wouldn't date a bisexual woman for example, Im into straight women only.

• I have the "be with two women" fantasy that many men have. I don't want to put it into action. I want a partner that is totally into me with no sexual interest in someone else. Why Bi people don't get this I'll never know. They want us to understand them and show tolerance for their lifestyle, but many seem to think we don't have a right to only want our life style.

• I didn't know GAG added content to peoples questions. Must be in the fine print somewhere. It's wrong and that really sucks!!! We can't even take full ownership of what we post. I'll stick to responding to questions. I put up two questions when I first got on GAG, but haven't since and won't in the future.

• Only if you plan on bringing another person into your relationship.

Because regardless of what you call your sexuality,
    If you are a (BI) female who is with a female then you are in a homosexual relationship.
    If you are a (BI) female who is with a male then you are in a heterosexual relationship.

The only reason you need to bring that up would be if you plan on bringing a third person into the mix.

• If the person isn't cheating on you, then what's the big deal? They're only with you so what does it matter? Can't leave the past in the past, even though it had nothing to do with you? (These are questions for people that have a problem with it).

• If you will look at the post... a lot of people have a problem with it. I know I do. I dont want to date a bisexual man.

• Why would I? Unrelated. Anyway, you're just going to argue with me so I'll just say "have a nice day"

• No... it is all about preferences. You prefer not to date an 80 year old woman and I prefer not to date a bisexual.

• I think that, ideally, EVERYTHING of a sexual nature should be shared (talked about). I would LOVE to know everything that a girl has sexually experienced through her life, and what her desires are

• I think it should be, being bisexual myself I personally think your partner should know WHAT you're attracted to, that way they know you on a deeper level but they can (should they be so nice) even join in! my partner loves pointing out guys she finds hot and asking my opinion on them! its a really fun bonding experience!

• That is good for you and her... but I dont want something like that.

• which is fair enough! I wasn't saying you had to have that but I think honesty is the best policy with stuff like this.

• The questionnaire is suggesting the response, it's not a valid construction of statistic. You're not asking for opinion, you're forcing a choice between right and wrong, therefore programming the result. I won't vote on that but, while I tend to agree to open, honest disclosure, I disagree that this should be a critical factor in the beginning of a relationship. Unless, of course, it suggests the possibility of a parallel relationship and it's used as a wildcard. And then... if the latter, I may ask... WHO IS DECEITFUL in such situation? :)

• Yes they should share that secret with the people they are dating because hiding this type of secret from them is only going to make things worse. It's best to tell it before it's too late or your risk of rejection with become a lot more stronger. I'm surprised how some people think of that as hiding their true selves as the way to go; but they expect the other person to tell their side of their story about themselves. Life in this world is full of sinners & it keeps growing day by day none stop.

• It is the responsibility of each person to ask questions of the other person to determine if the other person has deal breakers do you honestly think relationships should start with every single possible thing you think might be a deal breaker for someone

• I'm not saying someone who is bi should lie of asked. I'm just saying if the answer to that question would matter to the other person that other person is the one who needs to ask.

• @Discovery98 well it depends on what the answer is. Because if the answer is what the person wants to hear then there could be a chance for both people but if not then that's the end of everything; because not everyone can agree with everything together. Sometimes people just tell people things that they want them to hear & sometimes use manipulation to do it.

• No, I don't think being bisexual affects the attraction a guy has to a girl. Women should see bisexual guys the same as straight guys, because in both cases, the guy can have feelings for girls. That's all that matters.

• But you dont get to say who someone is attracted to. I dont see bisexual guys the same as straight. What if I said you should see and 80 year old woman the same way you see a 20 year old?

• There is no difference at all between bisexual and straight guys, just that bi's can also develop feelings for guys. This isn't supposed to be an obstacle for a 'normal' boy-girl relationship, but unfortunately it often is.

• Wow.. you really believe the bull shit you are shoveling? There is a difference.

• Yes its only fair.

• yes I do

• This is a tough one. I'd say, if it's REALLY important to you, you should ask, but I don't think the person needs to volunteer that information unprompted. It's kind of like how many partners you've had. You wouldn't expect to go into a first date and lead off with, "Hi my name is _____, and I've had XX sex partners."

• Well I hope before you would go on a date with someone... you have some long conversations with them... like maybe the phone.

• Wow. I guess that makes sense for him since he figures it's going to come out and he probably also doesn't want to invest a ton of time if it's going to ultimately put a partner off. So from that perspective it may be a good idea for a bisexual (or someone with a ton of previous partners) to volunteer that information unasked. But it's really a judgement call for that person. For some it may make sense to wait a little while first. After all--with most dating you don't typically lead with all your dirty laundry. You tend to put your best self forward. But I get it if you want a faster turnaround to something serious. Particularly for you with respect to kids. Lifestyle-wise you probably gel better with someone who has kids of a similar age or at the very least has had the experience of having had kids.

• LOL! Did they send you a notice or something when they added it?

• yes, i also believe that if you have an std, meaning you know you do, it should be shared relatively fast.. i need to know if im to be sexual with her, what id be getting myself in to

• we know, you're a conservative republican.. you don't like those types of pics, or relationships, you didn't need to mention it, we ALREADY KNOW

• as you are a republican conservative. i accept people for who they are, unlike yourself

• im allowed to answer anything i want

• Absolutely. I don't want to waste my time only to find that out after a few dates.

• I don't think it has to be on a billboard when you first meet them like "hi my name is Jerry. I like long walks on the beach, pizza, and I'm bi sexual." No it doesn't need to be that up front. however it should be addressed before maybe the third date or at the latest before you become semi serious (personally).

• More from Guys
    89

What Girls Said 64

• First of all, OP is 51 and the "guy" in question is three decades younger. I think there may be a difference between what the two of you consider "dating." Do we mean are the hypothetical couple boyfriend/girlfriend, or have they only been on a date or two?

Secondly, I'm sorry you were married to a cheater, OlderAndWiser. But being bisexual doesn't make a person a cheater. Cheating makes someone a cheater. You may blame her cheating on her being bisexual, and maybe for her they were highly related, but that cannot be extrapolated to all bisexual people any more than being a pedophile can be extended to all pastors.

Choosing when to disclose when you are bisexual varies based on the situation. Yes, it needs to be done before you become serious with a person, but it won't happen until after you have reached a level of comfort with the person to feel secure enough being vulnerable with them. This is true for a lot of personal information.

• My age has nothing to do with it. All I am saying is I have the right not to date a bisexual. Just like you have a preference... I have one to. And this guy keep putting in scenarios of who I would date. I finally said... no matter when it was... I wouldn't date a guy who had been with another guy. And by the way... there was an older man on here the other day asking the same thing.

• No one is asking you to start a romantic relationship with a bisexual person. But couldn't you have a little bit of sympathy for people who may feel like they could possibly have to face negative consequences and repercussions for disclosing that they are bisexual? Like let them be allowed to develop a rapport with another person before they are expected to disclose that information. And really, we're not talking a long time here. Maybe 3-5 coffee dates. Maybe less. Giving them that much time is a gesture of understanding and compassion. That's all I'm getting at.

• I will be nice to them... but I dont want to date them. Just like I dont want to date an 80 year old man.

• definitely first. But not like on the first date. Your sexuality is something quite private and would wait after a few dates to tell. Because she/he might not be right for you and see no need to put yourself out there like that when your sexual behavior concerns no one else but you and your partner. Always be honest. But I agree with you, I wouldn't date a bi guy either, just for personal reasons, but I entirely respect he being bi, it's just not my cup of tea.

• While yes, it's someone's choice to go out with another person, I think rejecting someone solely because of their sexuality is rather shallow, like a guy who won't date a girl for her natural stretch marks or her natural body type. And if bisexual, pansexual, or otherwise queer people should be expected to just come out to someone they may not trust yet, then people who don't support or accept bisexuals, pansexuals, and/or otherwise queer people should be honest about that, too. I've known I was queer since I was twelve and I didn't come out to my friend of three years until we had been dating for almost six months because I was terrified he'd think I was unfaithful, which I why I won't come out to my family. Being told you're basically too weird, dirty, or sinful to be dated actually hurts a little, please keep that in mind.

• Everyone has preferences. If a doesn't want to date a a girl with stretch marks... he shouldn't. If I dont want to date a bisexual... I shouldn't have to.

• My rule is, we should not need to disclose something negative unless the other person needs to know it to make an informed decision.

So in this particular example, if knowing that a person had had sex with someone of the same sex would bother the person they are currently seeing to the point that they may not choose to continue seeing that person, then a person is obligated to disclose it.

The same can be said for many other things that are in a person's past. If someone is anti-abortion and they are dating someone that had an abortion, then the person that had the abortion should disclose it and let the other person decide if they want to continue.

I can understand why someone would not want to disclose this information, but if you are with someone and you believe that they would judge you negatively for your past behavior, I think you have an obligation to disclose that information and let the person make an informed decision on whether they want to continue with you or not.

At least that is my stance on this.

• Would you say going on a date you should be able to make an informed decision.

• Well what it comes down to... is the person is going to have to make a decision on what to disclose. But then when it does come out... they have to handle the fallout.

• Correct. That really is what it all comes down to.

:)

• As a bisexual I would much rather tell me sooner than later. If they are someone who isn't okay with gay/bisexual people that's something I would want to know right away because that would mean they wouldn't be okay with me. I wouldn't want to waste my time on someone who isn't okay with who I am.

• I think it's important to be honest but not BEFORE dating someone. These are the kinds of things you share when you begin dating someone.

• I didn't vote on your poll because it is incredibly bias.
    I don't think it's anyone's business until your about to be sexually active (if it could effect your partner- like an incurable std or whatever) and if not then whenever your ready to share it.

• A lot of people would want to know. My pole is not bias. You think you should tell or not. By your logic a person shouldn't tell if they are married

• Yeah your sexuality should be one of those things you share right away.

• Lol, your poll is dumb. Telling someone you're bisexual isn't something that should be a big deal. I mean, if you're full on gay and the person is full on straight, then yeah they should be upfront about it. However, they are not being deceitful if they don't disclose they are bisexual on the first date. It's not something to be ashamed of and if they don't tell you because they are scared of how you'll react then that's on them, but if they don't tell you because to them it's not something they think is that important to be mentioned, then it's not something you should fault them for. I don't think it's necessary to disclose that unless it is brought up in conversation or you specifically ask.

• Well it might matter to some people. And don't say that is "dumb". What might not not matter to you could to someone else.

• It's dumb because you say "Yes, be honest" and "No, be deceitful" as if someone who is bisexual decides not to disclose the fact that they are for selfish reasons. I don't know what I am and I don't put a label on myself anymore, but I don't think it's something to just randomly bring up to someone I'm dating. Your poll is dumb and I didn't vote because it is an inaccurate description of the question at hand. Your 51 (according to your age on GAG depending if it's right), so you should be smart enough to figure that out on your own.

• Well over 400 people voted... so are you calling them dumb? I got news for you... lots of bisexuals dont tell because of selfish reasons. It is selfish because you dont know how they will feel about it. Just like transgenders. They want to keep their true sex because they are afraid of being rejected.

• It can always vary on the situation and what you are both like. As you have just begun dating someone your sexuality shouldn't really be an issue. Of course, if they ask it's smart to just tell the truth and be honest with yourself and them. If you aren't planning on a polygamist relationship then it's most likely that they are attracted to your sex if you are dating them. It shouldn't be seen as a big deal or compulsory to tell someone if you aren't ready or not sure on your feelings.

It's entirely up to yourself, say it at the start, say it later, it should not be a fear to tell someone how you feel.

• I told my boyfriend that i was bi-sexual before i started dating him (when we were just friends). He was very accepting of it and even told me he found it kinda hot. He did tell me, though, that he is not into sharing me in the bedroom with anyone else (so no threesomes). I can totally accept that. I'm fully devoted to him and he doesn't get jealous or uncomfortable when i comment on attractive girls. It's important to be open about your sexuality/sexual orientation. It shows you have self respect and respect for the person you're dating.

• Actually he should let her know because she's going to figure it out sooner or later and for example if she doesn't like it, she's still going to leave him but it's always easier if she leaves you in the early stage of relationship than later cause you develop feelings for them by then.

She also cannot love you for you if she doesn't know the real you. And the guy is not going to feel free either because this thing will be on his mind...

• I think it should probably be shared at some point, but not necessarily before you start dating someone or immediately like on the first date.

• Your choice whether or not bisexuality is a deal breaker for you or not. You have a right to not be in a relationship for any reason no matter how stupid. I could decide not to be in a relationship with someone because they like tomatoes.

Not mentioning that you are bisexual is fine. Maybe you don't want people to judge you before they even know you, plus there is just flat out nothing wrong with it. It WOULD be not good if you were to lie though and actually say you were straight when you are in fact, bisexual... simply because that is a lie and lies are bad. The actual fact that you are bisexual is not bad.

I can understand why he would be mad. You have no good defense. You are just being offensive to him.

• yes, bc not all people ade open to dating someone who is bisexual... thats not fair to whoever u r dating...

• I'm bi. I definitely share that before dating. If they have a problem with it then I won't date them and can move on. No reason for me to string it along. Honestly it shouldn't be a problem with people.

• I don't know if it's necessary before dating, but it's something which probably should be shared before anything gets serious/commitments are made.

• I am just curious... do you think someone should disclose that they are a transexual?

• Well I know transexual women who want to date straight men has been known to hide it. Because a lot of straight guys aren't going to want to go out with someone with a dick.

• Which is precisely why I'd be curious how someone thinks they could hide that

• I would say no, because it's not being "deceitful", it's just not sharing something that someone you've just started dating has absolutely no business knowing, just like how many prior sexual partners you had or who your high school crush was. As long as you are going to be faithful, it really shouldn't be their business when just starting a relationship. If they can't trust you to be faithful, they're not going to trust you to be faithful whether you're straight or bi.

• Thats a very flawed comparison, knowing someone's sexual orientation isn't the same as asking how many sexual partners they've had. The equal plain would be, asking a straight man how many partners they've had and asking a bisexual guy, how my partners they've had. There is nothing private about being straight? Why is being bisexual private?

• @BlackMaleYou They're generally religious, yes. But other than that, yeah I know plenty of men who are waiting for sex - not just guys that date me either. Some of them have had sex before, some haven't.

• @SunsetStar, I get it its religious guys, not everyone has a high sex drive, I've met a girl who needs it at least two days a week and it doesn't matter different men. For me two months without sex then every thought i have is mostly about sex. But I admire a person like you. Those ones who are not religious probably really have a really low sex drive.

• No, it is not about going behind someone's back in the end! That person at that moment chose to be with that particular sex and that is fine! Heterosexuals don't have to warn their partners they re hererosexaul right?

• Honestly, it shouldn't matter what his sexuality is. At the same time, he should get to a place where he is comfortable enough with his sexuality to be upfront about it.

I would never date or be friends with a person who doesn't like LGBTs anyway. Unlike him, I am upfront about my pansexuality and don't hide it from friends and people I'd date.

I hope for his sake that he becomes more comfortable with himself.

Also, I know you said you didn't post the picture, but it's just from Vampire Diaries. I used to watch that back in the day lol

• Always, I always like to play with open cards when you first meet people, they have every right to know who you really are especially in such delicate matters :)

• OMG. That pic is not even of bisexuals, just a very selfish female TV character. That's the cast of "The Vampire Diaries", with both male leads sharing the female lead.

• If you will read in my update... I DID NOT POST THAT PIC. GAG DID.

• There is got to be a way to opt out of them doing this.

• I've got a few images lined up for when I don't want or need one, and they're sitting saved on my PC.

• yea i told my boyfriend i was bisexual at start so he'll know i think its somewhat important to let him know but eventually its your decision

• Some people have a problem with it some don't and all the guys/girls i've told seem to adore tf out of it

• Being honest helps you make sure the person is willing to accept you as who you are 100%. if they walk away after you being honest about your sexuality then it is their loss for not being open enough to accept you.

• it's not deceitful, it just isn't that important.

• To some people it might be. You can speak for yourself... but not for everyone

• Not saying he is bisexual isn't being deceitful. Is he going to be loyal to you and love you is all that matters.

But honestly if you dont want to date someone who is bi. Its your choice. But I don't consider it deceitful to not tell you something like that until later in a relationship

• I think if you care about something as trivial as that you shouldn't be dating...

• How is sexual orientation trivial?

• And now you come with the insults. How am I making it hard for you to find someone to date? That makes no sense at all.

• Little girl this is my post.

• I picked no but I believe what I think would be the middle ground. If I was bi, I was curious for a time and over the last year have been realising why I'd want a man, then I wouldn't lie about it nor would I bring the up. I don't view it as one of those important things that you need to know about one another, I rather want to spend the time getting to know one another.

• That is a part of getting to know each other.

• Not to me, I prefer to see if our personalities match and if we have the same likes, past lovers don't come into that. We learn the same lessons from situations whether that be with a gal or male, as long as he is focusing on me I don't care.

• I would tell someone I was bi before getting into a relationship with them, yeah.

• More from Girls
    34