Friends with Benefits said his dick is mine? N?

esperanza_93
So my ex and I are friends with benefits. We dated 3 years ago and well I lost my virginity to him. We broke up and 8 months later we became friends with benefits. we have been friends with benefits for 2 years.
For the past months he's been saying his dick is mine I would say yeah but awkwardly cause last time I heard those words it's when we had sex when we were in a relationship.
I was always against of him having the idea of him thinking my pussy is his because well it's my pussy. So I never really was the girl to say it's his pussy. If he said it during sex i would avoid the question or say no.
Last time we had sex he was drunk and kept saying over and over how his dick is mine. He also the way I would have sex with him it's like I'm all his. It was weird of him saying it. He also said something else and I couldn't understand it.
Then he asked is that pussy is mine? For the first time I said yes. I yelled back how my pussy was all his. He then said "im gland im really glad" then he kept saying over and over how his dick is mine. He wanted to have sex with me all night. And I gotta say it was the bestest nights I ever had with this guy. I said too many things I'm actually kind of embarrassed to say here lol.

My question is why does he want me to say his dick is mine? And why the hell he was glad my pussy is his?
6
4