Why do girls dress up to get attention, but then say they don't like when guys give them attention for they way they look?

Mandude
Why do girls put on tight clothes, that show some skin and go out to have fun but then claim they don't like when guys give them attention based on how they look? Why wear those kind of tight and uncomfortable clothes then?

I was shopping and saw this really attractive girl, she was wearing a skirt and small spaghetti strap top that showed her belly a little. I was thinking of just starting a conversation but thought if I go up to her and say anything, she will think I'm just making a move because I am sexually attracted (based on her looks) and because of that possibly superficial. I don't want to give off the sence that I just came up to talk to her just because she looks fine, but that honestly the truth!
+1 y
Thank you all for you great answers, I have come to understand a little more why girls dress the way they do. I love the way they dress, and hope this question was of help to those who wanted a little clarification
9
4