What do you think about morning sex?

For me personally i dont enjoy morning sex. As i am so sleepy i dont want to make any effort.

• Enjoy it. Love it
  • Too sleepy to have sex
  • Eww gross, how someone can kiss without brushing the teeth
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

631

Most Helpful Guy

• That's my jam!

I normally wake up rested, full of energy, and horny as hell. And if I have a girl in my bed, well, it won't take her long to figure that out.

But after 12+ hours of work, including 4-6 hours of driving (most of it in bad traffic, which is exhausting and stressful just by itself), when the evening rolls around, I honestly don't have nearly as much energy. My libido says "yes" but my body (often) says "NO!"

So, since I like to give a good performance, I definitely lean towards morning sex - though on a day off, anytime is a good time.

by the way, nothing says you can't go brush your teeth and pee in the morning before sex. Sheesh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand you about the early morning effort, part.
    Every now and then you might meet a guy who will surprise you, and go down on you in the morning. I'm talking about a guy who expects nothing in return. These are the guys that give you a one-way ticket to "Cloud Nine." :)
    Fuck! Cloud Nine is my favorite cloud. lol

• I would love to surprise my partner by going down on her in bed..
      I a bit hesitant on the logistics.. move the covers take off her underwear.. make sure you have good access to her.. or maybe gently push her legs apart?

is that a good scenario? any improvements?

• Ooooh... the forbidden fruit. I'll show her. Thanks!

• @skiflydive
      Do that. I hope she likes it.

What Guys Said 30

• Morning sex can be great. As a woman your lucky since all you have to do is lay on your back and spread your legs. You don't have to do anything because the guy does all the work in sex anyway. It can be harder for guys since we don't always feel like it. But if I am in the mood, morning sex is better then any other time. Problem is, at my age, I rarely feel like sex in the morning.

• A
    even though I agree with being the active one until a cup of coffee, at least!
    Are you aware that most guys would love to be awakened by a naked gal giving them a BJ?
    But if only talking your take on matters, then of course I know many gals not really into it early dawn. If married and young, many will give HJs and beyond when 1/2 asleep.

• If sex is on the table, I'll more than likely be down for it.

• I prefer morning sex to any other time of day. For me, that's just when I'm most down for it.

• I prefer it... after we pee.

• Anytime is a good time when in the mood

• It is another very typical male-female dichotomy. I wake up with a boner ready to go and she is still sleepy.

• Im always horny upon waking up well rested. However morning breath is a boner killer and my girl doesn't like morning sex.

• it can be really a good way to start the day..
    I really like the weekend morning sex so no worries about getting to work late.

• It's hard with boner with pee pressure, hahaha

• Enough said 😂

• I enjoy it. but only in the weekends haha.

• I enjoy it

• I'm always in a terrible mood after waking up, so no

• It's pretty great as a guy bc of morning wood. haha.

• More of an evening activity to me. I've seldom had sex in the morning.

• It's the best time of day to fuck

• Morning sex is great. But only if my girlfriend wants it as well. Best sex is when both partners want the sex, enjoy it and get to their climax ;)

• You ok with me just getting a quickie out then before i get ready for work then?

• so alone so horny
    i d say yes

• come on! taking care of a morning boner there is nothing next to it.

• morning sex prove to be more effective than coffee... I love it morning sex. aaah.

• Its the best way to start your day

• every Friday

• Outdoor, early morning sex is best. They're usually jogging or dog walking and I'm always hiding in the bushes

• I've never had sex, so I'm be willing to try it. I think it probably feels good though.

• I think it can totally be hot with a morning boner.

• I love sex during bathing. She enjoys it.

• Yes please! That's when I'm at my peak for the day

What Girls Said 5

• Love it.

• I don't like it.

• Love it... and afternoon sex and night sex :)

• It can be quite a start of a new nice day :)

• it is good for a energic start