Ladies would you ever have a threesome with a guy and your sister?

CasaNorba
I remember a while back when I was dating the girl who almost won the title as my first girlfriend. after a few dates we started noticing that nothing was sparking up between the two so we decided to cut each other loose. days later she introduces me to her sister who just recently broke up with her overly jealous sociopathic boyfriend who use to put her through hell during their relationships. after being introduced she started seeing me like an angel who was sent from up above to rescue her and it didn't took long for her to be her sister at becoming my first girlfriend ever.

but days after we started the relationship her sister once again started seeing me as dating material and sometimes the two of them used to team up on me at flirting and tampering with my inner sex demons by asking me what I would do with her if I was alone, etc. don't know what they were trying to accomplish or what their true intentions were.

but anyways would you have a threesome with a dude and your sister?
Sure, why not?
No, gross/weird!
GirlGuy
+1 y
I can see that already people are jumping to conclusions.

anyways people can have threesomes without stimulating both of the people involved in the act. therefore you can have a threesome between a random person and a friend/fam of yours and not have do anything to that friend/fam of yours within the act and I known a few people who've done this. so lets not take things to the extreme here and move that far away from the logic of reality
6
3