Guys, how would you react if your girlfriend said she wanted you to control her in the relationship and make her your bitch?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been officially together for about 8 months now, we dated a while before that. I feel like I know him well, I love him, and I want to give myself to him completely. I've encouraged him to be rougher during sex because I love that. He could still be rougher with me but I'm not comfortable telling my man what to do. I just try to play up my femininity and submissiveness and I can see him getting more and more into controlling me in that way - but I want more. This sounds fucked up but I want him to treat me like his little bitch outside of the bedroom too. I already give him the final say on many things but I want him to feel comfortable taking authority over me, telling me what to do, and talking down to me. I feel like thats my natural place as a submissive woman, but I dont know how to tell him that.

Guys, how would you respond to that request? And any suggestions on how I should ask him for this lifestyle?

I just dont know if he would go for it. he's a great guy and seems to favor equality in relationships more. I try to showcase my submissive nature by taking care of him - I will come cook and clean at his place without him asking, I'll do his laundry, I massage his back and feet, etc. He enjoys it but he also resists it. I dont think he's used to it and he doesn't want me to feel taken advantage of. He always says I dont have to do these things, but I want to! I'm into much kinkier/rougher things, but I don't know if he would be into it. I would love it if he would grab me by the hair and slap me hard if I don't follow orders or do a task correctly, I would love for him to tell me to be on my knees when he gets home. I tried to start that by teasing him via text when I'm at his place, saying I'll be on my knees when he gets home and waiting for him to fuck me. But I don't know if he's getting the hint as to how dominant I want him to be. I want him to feel like he owns me.

Do you think he could ever change in this way? Be more dominant and aggressive?

13
3