Girls, what does it feel like to have a dick inside of you? Should I have a dick inside of me?

Anonymous
I didn't like men in the past but now more than ever I find men very attractive and I love looking at dicks more than pussies. Some men I see in the street now just get me turned on and my asshole is begging for a dick. Looking for gay men won't be a problem but I don't know how to best prepare for anal sex. Got any tips on how to be ready to get fucked by a dick? Are certain positions better? What kind of surfaces work well? Condoms or lube help with the feeling? Is vibrator or a dildo good to use to experience the feeling of a real dick?

Although I don't have a pussy, it would be nice to know what it's like to have a dick inside of your pussy just in case I notice any pointers that I can use to have the most amazing anal sex possible. Do you feel every single inch of his dick deep inside of you? Do you feel the cum cumming out of his dick and what does the cum feel like after he cums?

I'm not asking men this question as I feel they would make this experience to this question uncomfortable with some homophobic remarks and more.
I love his stomach by the way and I want to kiss it.

.
Yes you should have a dick inside of you if you want to
No as I have my own reason (s) why you shouldn't have a dick inside of you.
GirlGuy
9