In wrestling, what do girls think if their male opponent gets an erection while wrestling and is there any I as a guy can avoid getting them?

Anonymous
I only started wrestling this last year, and I was really nervous about a lot of problems, including getting erections while wrestling. I did ask about it eventually and everyone said it wasn't a big deal. But we were talking about between guys. I didn't expect to have to wrestle girls this year but I did, and each time I had this problem. It was completely humiliating and I felt like everyone could easily see. I made me feel like I had to avoid getting into certain positions, which made it harder for me to win. One time I was pinned by a girl so that she and everyone else could surely see and I was so humiliated that I wanted to quit wrestling for good.

I still haven't talked to anyone about it because it's too humiliating. But I realized I was thinking so much about what other people think, especially the girls, but I don't know what they think because I can't ask. So I wanted to ask here because I can be anonymous and because I think people will be more honest with me.

So so what do people think if they see a boy wrestling a girl while he has an erection? And if any girls reading this have wrestled, did it bother you if a guy had one? I feel terrible when I'm behind them because it feels like I'm some kind of sexual abuser. But I feel humiliated when it's the other way around. Like a guy isn't supposed to be aroused when a girl is pinning him.

I know this all probably sounds really stupid and insecure but it really bothers me and I don't know if I can continue wrestling. This isn't the only problem I'm having but it's the only one I'm afraid to talk about.
6
9