Should I break up with my nasty pig of a girlfriend? She's so messy? Aren't girls supposed to be neat and clean?

Anonymous

Her room is disgusting. She is so damn messy. I took these pics while she was in the bathroom and her room smells like onions and garbage. The rest of her house is spotless but her room is nasty. I told her to clean it up and act like a lady and she tells me I don't clean up after myself but I do. She don't. She always leave a mess anywhere. She also burps and farts a lot too. Talks about sex a lot and is just fucking weird. I mean I love her but I don't wanna fuck her cuz she stinks and she's messy af. Her hair is knotty cuz she don't brush it. She don't have any respect for herself and I'm sick of it. She needs to change and act like a lady. My past girlfriends never acted like this. How do I get her to change or should I just dump her? She's living like a nasty trailer park hoe

Yes break up
No stay with her
GirlGuy
+1 y
I don't mean to be negative but god damn her room is messy. I've been with her for 6 years and we've had sex and she real good but her room has never gotten this messy
+1 y
She yell at me for being messy look in the mirror bitch god damn nasty hoe
30
6