What would happen if someone didn't have sex or masturbate for a long period of time?

I haven't had sex or masturbated for 4 months

228

Most Helpful Guy

• For a woman it's different, theirs only a handful of women that feel like men do about sex or less than a handful. And no one ever wonders about that handful of women. We never specifically say if it's sex with a man it's more likely lesbians the manly ones, that have that unbearable need for sex. If only we could get a study done to figure out what type of girl have the need for sex with men. Ohh... the joy. Anyway... girls brag and say they can years with out sex. I been thinking maybe sex just isn't their vice, they probably don't look at it like smoking, drinking, eating, reading a good book, something you just can't put down. Of course if you don't have sex you don't die or have severe withdrawal. But I can tell you for me it's not good. You tend to want to do things that would land you in jail, that alone I suppose is enough deterrent for you not to do what your thinking just to feel that arousal, squeezed a girls ass at work once, it looked so juicy we used to talk we're kind of friends until I did that nearly lost my job she talked to the boss to just give a warning. Luckily she did. The boss was a woman too. So not the same for men. Sex helps with stress and gives you an all around good feeling. If you don't feel that way during and after sex your doing it wrong and the debate goes on...

Most Helpful Girl

• They would get really frustrated. Why haven't you at least masturbated?

What Guys Said 27

• at just about 5 months you will start to feel warm. over the next 30 days that heat level within you will gradually rise.
    at about 6 months, the heat will start to cause some pain, and throughout the next 30 days or so, blisters will begin to form on your skin, sometimes looking like acne, but don't be fooled.

around 7 months you will notice that some of your orifices are showing signs of closing almost as if welded, and the heat in these places will require salves and burn
    sprays.

at eight months your body will spontaneously combust and will die.

I recommend a good orgasm before it gets out of control.

• Nothing will happen. Literally nothing.

• A guy might die of deadly sperm buildup aka "DSB".

• nothing will happen as such but when u will will next masturbate, the AMT of orgasm would be more and it can be cumm early

• Wet dreams will hit me around day 10. Sexual tension will be high so i will have trouble sleeping after day 3 or so. Ejaculation volume will be much much bigger. I will only last a few minutes.

• I don't believe there are any negative health effects to refraining from sexual stimulation for a prolonged period of time.

Worst case scenario-you'll probably be a bit more sexually frustrated and climax harder and possibly prematurely-when you either masturbate again or have sex (depending on whichever happens first).

• You know the old saying... If you dont use it, you will lose it. LOL

• probs one very pent up sexual realese cumming (hehe) and maybe just hornier more often

• nothing

• you'll definitely be charged and filled up with sex so..😂

• mens balls get bigger and bigger until they explode and girls pussies heal over

either that or nothing except you get frustrated

• balls would explode

• Either you'll crave it or your body will have lost the habit. How do you think nuns cope?

• I had no sex about 20 months, because I'm like a romantic I only have sex when I have a relationship and not for one night stand I want feel passion..

• you would be frustrated soon.

• they would b3 very horny all the time and also the male would have a boner if he sees someone attractive

• You dry up and hole closes!

• I haven't had sex nor masturbated for over 2 years and I'm extremely healthy.

• for guys, we'd probably get wet dreams and it'd come out at night anyway even if we don't want to xD

• it'll be fine

• You will just spontaneously combust

• he wil explode

• then he or she will have a blast

• Discomfort , aroused to easily and your body tries to clear itself to avoid infection / you get Wet dreams leaving undesirable stains in the morning.

• The last time i masturbated was 1 year ago, the last time i had sex was 1 year ago since then i didn't touched myself...

• You'll sprout branches and become rooted to the floor. Birds will build nests in you and dogs will piss on your lower trunk
    Fucking dangerous byproduct of not having sex

• I build up a lot of sexual tension, I cum faster and my load is much bigger.

What Girls Said 1

• Well your orgasm could be very intense