Do you like using toys or props for sex with your partner?

Do you enjoy using toys and props to spice things up during foreplay or sex?
Aside from the obvious toys, how creative have you been?

539

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! bobs and vibrators and fleshlights and little vibrators on a rubber ring that fits on my tongues :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Finally a chick! Lol. Like a sausagefest on this question. Haha.
      The ring for your tongue sounds pretty cool. Never thought of getting something like that.

• A ring on your tounge!
      I've never heard of those before sounds interesting.

• @Goodwifie = its just a little rubber ring with a tiny vibrator on it... slip it on your tongue and he will go crazy... as do i when he uses it on me :)