Do you like using toys or props for sex with your partner?

Do you enjoy using toys and props to spice things up during foreplay or sex?
Aside from the obvious toys, how creative have you been?

539

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing extravagant. Usually just a vibrator. Using that on her clit while sucking her nipples usually does great things for her. But if she wanted something else used on her, I would likely be very happy to do so! A huge amount of my pleasure comes from watching her pleasure!

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! bobs and vibrators and fleshlights and little vibrators on a rubber ring that fits on my tongues :)

• Finally a chick! Lol. Like a sausagefest on this question. Haha.
      The ring for your tongue sounds pretty cool. Never thought of getting something like that.

• A ring on your tounge!
      I've never heard of those before sounds interesting.

• @Goodwifie = its just a little rubber ring with a tiny vibrator on it... slip it on your tongue and he will go crazy... as do i when he uses it on me :)

What Guys Said 38

• I like using feathers on women, and tickling their vaginas/clits with the feather. A couple of them have said that it gave them the most powerful orgasms of their lives.

• She doesn't like them so much, so we don't use them much. It's not really an important aspect of sex for me either. I guess it can be fun but yeah... not that special.

• I have no interest in "male use" toys, so nothing for myself.
    That said? I love sex toys, and while some guys seemed threatened by women ua8ng them, I'm not. All for them. The more the better.

• with. the lovely lady Im quite inteested in , to go out with. and I are currently a out 120 miles apart. habent actually become a couple yet. I currently do not know her prefeences to this question. However if she wanted to try tnings out. id be. open to making her happy. Ithink ot might ne nice to talk with her first about these things

• Absolutely!

Dildos, vibes, lube you know, the standard stuff. But also cuffs, blind folds, sensation feather-things, ice cubes, vibrating c-rings (the stretchy kind nothing too hardcore) Riding crop, and these cool spikey gloves that kind of scratch you lightly - feels cool. Why not try to enjoy each other as much as possible?

Thankfully she's not pushing for strap-on pegging... I do have boundaries...

• YES and YES

• I'm always open to toys as long as she likes it to. And I'm a bondage guy. Got lots of soft rope and stuff that we try out different things with.

• I like coming up with my own. You can have a lot of fun with the right person and an ice-filled condom.

• If i had a girlfriend, i would love to make sex toys part of our sex life
    i would be very open for it .

• I can use a dildo in her ass while I use my penis inside her vagina. I can use the dildo and my penis and do a double fuck.

• Yeah, we both enjoy it. We like to change it up. Keep it interesting

• Toys are great fun!

• Never used them, but I'm open to new things

• Yes. Everything from dildos , some bdsm and a sex swing. lol

• Ropes for bondage play. It's amazingly cool even if you're not into BDSM.

• please download the book Kaamasutra

• Well I don't really prefer toys, I like it natural. I have had no complaints when I just use my tongue, but I guess it's OK

• We love it

• I never tried it

• nop not at all

• oh hell yes. I just picked up 120 bucks worth of new toys the other day. We love 'em.

• Of course. My partner and I have been very creative

• Yes somtimes we do

• there goes my batteries

• her with a 8inch strapon on me

• no i actually like doing it myself. it be my body or hands. tho we do use ice at times

• Yes it adds even more to the amazing experience.

• We have 3 toy boxes under the bed so I would say this is a yes... We will use them for foreplay, misplay, and after play... Most recently I have been on the costume route...

• No, not really

• No I don't like, why would I ever use toys when my dick is right here.

• More from Guys
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• No cause there's a chance that your spouse may end up liking the sex toy more than you and become dependant on it to have good sex. It's like guys who masturbate to much or watch's porn, they can't fully enjoy it unless they do it themselves or think of the women in porn who aren't their spouse.

• They are just OK
    We Vibe II used at times will insure we both get off

• I've been blindfolded and had my husband use some toys on me.

• yess of courseee !!! be happy and enjoy !!