Guys how your cock looks like (size, shape) when erected and how do you masturbate?

do you feel insecure about your size or you are happy with what you have?
different techniques or same always?
need lubrication?
you watch porn/ sex story/ magazine/ just imagination.

380

Most Helpful Guy

• When it's erect, it is quite hard and you can feel the hardness holding it. It is around 7" inch long and a little more fat than normal. I feel quite happy with the way it looks.
    To masturbate, I either lay on my stomach or on my back. laying down on back, holding my cock in one hand, stroking slowly first and then hard and fast.
    I never used lubrication and yes watching a sexy body, curvy boobs or ass, tight pink pussy helps you masturbate better. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is huge. Massive. Need three hands to handle it. I use unicorn tears for lubrication and tentacle porn for stimulation

• I usually use the tears of my enemies for lube, but I'll definitely have to try unicorns next time!

• @BobaFettyWap hot dawgs!
      Better whip out the old wang and start getting 'er ready for a big night

• Bet lol just give me a time and a place πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ˜˜

What Guys Said 79

• not insecure about size at all

unlike women, its the same technique,
    some do prefer prostate stimulation, but not really my thing

no need for lubrication,
    studies show that with excessive use of water as lubricant, it tends to make the skin drier

and porn is usually the go to option,
    stories, magazines and imagination are just way too much efforts for it

• I am happy with my size. Big enough to get jaws to drop and a slight fear of "will it fit" but not "run away"
    My only complaint is I am a grower not a shower. Although , that has been amusing on occasion. Ex fiance, the first time, was disappointed until... well an afternoon hookup turned into a 7 year relationship.
    Anyways, porn, hand up until recently I bought a fleshlight. I go through lube like crazy but it's much better.

• Im very secure with mine I've been told that I have a pretty cock but that means I don't know it definitely gain size shape thickness and length when erect when masturbating I do like all the techniques that you list I have been on a few chat sites dating sites when is question might come up and they want to video chat and do it together that's really hot

• lmao, yeah right, nice try dude.

• That's classified.

• I use to be worried that if a girl ever saw it she wouldn't be impressed with it, but I have gotten over that. I found a site online that you can put in your measurements of erect and flaccid and see how you do compared to other men.

I am happy with my size now, but do with for a little more girth if anything

How detailed would you like me to get? Willing, but just wanted to make sure how much you want to know.

I masturbate the same pretty much. I sometimes us lubrication but most of the time not. I try to not watch porn but will watch porn related GIFs and pics and sometimes my imagination.

• My penis is extremely large, both long and thick, with a big mushroom head. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not, because most women are not size queens. When I jerk off, I sometimes use imagination, other times porn or erotica, sometimes a picture of a girl I'm into.

• Perfectly happy with what I have, about 6 1/2". It's always the same technique. I'm uncut so no lube is needed, and I usually watch porn or view photos of past encounters I've had.

• and in english? of course i'm insecure in regards to pleasuring the lady I really want. my size always feels inadequate and like I could be doing more with bigger. yet it's above average and does alright for me. as for the other questions.. well, you'd have to make the attempt at getting to know me first.

• average length, slightly above girth. tiny curvy to left erected.

Fine it's mine and is what it is.

different techniques. different hand. depends on mood/time and stimulation.

sometimes lube sometimes no.

porn/photos/imagination/stories (non fiction)

• I don't think I ever felt insecure about mine honestly.

• When I was child I thought it looks like bullet having very smooth curves..
    But after that I come to kno that my thinking was wrong..
    I love my cock.. n my girlfriends also appreciated it..
    Indian cocks r of 4.5 to 5 inches.. so I do.. but its thick..
    If U dont believe U can have view of it.. 😜😜😜

• Well am not going to lie. I don't see any point in lying too considering that we are all strangers and always will be.

So I have a 7.2cms circumcised weewee.

• I am very satisfied with my size, same technique every time, no lube, and a combination of images and imagination.

• I'm just here for the comments.

• I'm 7 inches. Average width.
    If I'm not getting laid, I Masturbate. I don't usually use lube. I watch porn, again, if I'm not getting laid. My porn choices vary so wildly, I can't tell you.

• Being just 6 inches I wouldn't mind an extra inch, but at least it looks aesthetic and not veiny or something.

• No lubricants, porn very rare, size is almost 7 nd half inches (never measured but my girlfriend did once, not more than 8 for sure) bit tilt on left side like most of the thick cocks and im quite happy with the size nd performance too (as long as my girlfriend is happy)

• Nd i like to try diffrent positions nd oral too

• i dont masturbate.
    and no i dont feel insecure about my size. im happy with what i have

• My stats:
    6.345668488474 inches to the nearest decimel place

5 inches in girth

It curves upwards slightly. The degree of curvature the curvature 14.3 ^o

I masturbate using just my hands

• not insecure about size at all It can satisty with pleasure from Chinese little lady to Brazilian tall heighted women and yeh of course I have to get someone In imagination during masturbation its natural

• I've been told its big... esp during blowjobs... best compliment ever... nothing special from a technique... and anything can get me going... best if after 2-3 days... when you are full of semen... and it shoots out really hard... and under high pressure... sometimes you have to go a second round just to empty out

• Very large, thick, turns red... blood starts pumping to itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its like a skinny mushroom with a head thats hard to break

• It looks great.
    Not insecure at all.
    Same always.
    No lube
    Porn

I don't masturbate anymore, though

• Haha, I feel very secure about mine, I dont have problems with that.

I use same tech always, have like 2 tech that I like.

No lubrication here, I don't know how to say it on English, saliva? slime? sometimes only.

Usually I use my imagination, but some times I watch porn or look sexy pics

• when my cock is not hard its little and when it gets hard i'm 7 n half inches long and my girth is 3 n half inches I was told that it looks good and taste good

• my cock looks like a cock lol. I'm happy with it. I usually use lotion. I usually use the same technique. I either watch porn or just use my imagination

• I think my size is ok. I mostly do it with the same technique. sometimes I use lubrication but I am uncut so I don't need it nessessary

• Six inches.

• no I don't feel insecure about my cocktail and size, I can show you what it looks like erect?
    masturbation can sometimes be quick and fast or slow and prolonged with and without lube, generally imagination and some porn and sex stories too.

• More from Guys
    49

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• U like them big then hmu

• why ask this weird question?