What pleasure is there in being extremely rough in sex?

Anonymous
I am usually submissive in sex and I don't mind it when a man is rough. But I had sex with this guy last week and he was so rough that he scared me and I never answered any of his calls afterwards.
When I say rough, I don't mean the cute spank and the hair pulling and choking etc. I am talking about the spitting, the slapping... he made me gag on his dick I almost went out of breath and he seemed to be very aroused with it. He kind of slapped my face, spit on it and in my mouth, sat on my face and made me lick his asshole and balls, he made me repeat that I am his slut and came inside me twice.
I was too shocked to rebel or fight it, he was literally abusive and violent but then I willingly accepted to sleep with him so that's my fault. The thing is, after sex, he was back to the normal human being I met. All nice and sweet. He literally washed me himself, Made me dinner, and was like any cool gentle man out there.

I never saw him again but I couldn't stop being curious about WHY do some men love to abuse and humiliate women like this and why do they find that arousing to slap them and spit on them?
24
8