When is it acceptable for one to have intercourse with a new partner?

Hi all,
So there's been this new guy I've been chatting to.
We had our first date only the other evening, due to missing my last bus, I ended up going back to his for the night.

Nothing happened as I told him I'm not that type of girl to sleep with a guy on the first date. He seemed to have a lot of respect for me telling him that.
He did try to push the boundaries in the morning by dry-humping me.
I allowed him to do this too me; I told him - so he could get it out of his system. But secretly his company & closness, it got me feeling horny for him. But I held back, playing hard to get As he kept being pushing his luck,

& I didn't want this to ruin any possible future dates, incase he was testing to see if I was an easy girl. Which I've never been. It's so damn hard to hold back though when your attracted to them physically aswell.

We're cutting talking about doing another date, he says if he would be lucky enough to get another one with me?

Why would he say that when I've told him I'd be up for giving him another date. Putting his naughtiness aside this one off.
Is he saying that - being his way that he doesn't want me to give him a second date.

I really like him, but how long for a guy who is like this, testing me, to see how easy I am of a girl to sleep with someone;

How do I know when is the right time to sleep with a guy that is testing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• ur like supressing your desires.. when is the right time? when you both want to and can. simple as that.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the 10-date rule. 10 real dates, sports, concerts, theater, exhibits, clubs, dining, etc. where the guy pays the bill (I'm traditional about that).
    In the mean time, there's lots of talk, while walking the bases. When you reach mutual oral, you will know if you are comfortable with the next step into intercourse. Not quoting any book, I believe two lovers "become one" during intercourse. Everything else is just sexual practice. The 10-date rule is close to 100% effective for filtering out hit and runs, players and losers because they want the goods without investing much time and treasure in you.

• He probably doesn't know if he DID push his boundaries a little too far that day with you. So, he does want to see you again, but doesn't know if you really want to see him as well or if you are kind of put off by him being so pushy towards you about the sex. As well, since you said you weren't that type of girl to be sexual on the first dates, he might feel he pushed you into being somewhat sexual with him and so now you feel he's an asshole or untrustworthy. He probably feels bad that he might have messed things up with you or betrayed your confidence in him.

But that seems like the only reason why he's sheepish in asking you for another date.

• he's not testing u in the sense that he thinks you're lying. some guys are patient and it becomes a game to see how long itll take to "break" u. its a game. once he has, he might take off or he may genuinely be interested. My bet is he's playing the game. Keep those legs closed and test him. Be strong!! If u hold out and his personality changes, he's playing u. Time will tell. you'll either become closer and build something real, or he'll find another girl who he can "win" over easier.

• There are no rules

• if you're feeling horny white with the guy just give into the urges it's your body telling you it's time

• Have a date.

• there is no time limit if you both want it.

• after marriage

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think the number of dates should matter. If you're both ready to have sex, then there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't make you a slut or easy or anything else.
    I personally wait longer before doing anything sexual simply because I want to get to know the person better, but that's just me.