Guys do you like sexually aggressive women?

A previous boyfriend liked being choked and smacked. And I loved doing it to him Guys do you like sexually aggressive women ???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I was having s*x with my girl. she twisted my d*** as if she'll kill me.. it was painful af. Then she bit my b@**s.. OMG I WAS WRITHING!

I pleaded her to stop. But why would she? That night was horrible for me but I can't deny it was a whole new different level of sex we had. 5 such session of non stop fu***ng! still remember i had serious pain the next three days. Peeing was a scary thing to me for the next three days lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• Yeah, at times. I'm more of a dominant type, but you can't always be doing the same thing over and over again. Switching roles is a great way to mix things up and keep things interesting for sure. Yes, I would like my woman to be aggressive at times. Though, I'd also like her to be submissive at times as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually aggressive as in shove me on the bed and hop on top of me oh yes 😀 but hitting me or choking me no, but everyone has thier own likes and dislikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. But I'm still going to be the more dominant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy a lot of passion through sex, depends on mood though, at the moment I have claw marks across my back like an animal had at me... was a little sore to sleep on last night but all good now 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Ma'am, feel free to do your worst!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I actually prefer sexually aggressive women.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at qll i'm a dom and i'm not a fan of sexually aggressive women... I like getting my back scratched until I bleed but that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met one

0|1
    0|0
  • That kind of sexual aggression: no

But the kind of sexual aggression that has her interupting my movie by sucking my ear lobe and stroking my manhood through my jeans... that i like.

Motha fuck a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a dom.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG yes yes yes. There is not enough aggressive women. Being her servant, toy and slave would make me complete being that I get off pleasing my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often, I'm a slave to my girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of pain, but I do like dominant women, so I'd give it a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • change is good I like to try new things from time to another

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely, but within marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes please

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda strangers to me Im not really into being dominated let alone smacked in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! What a turn on!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I love aggressive women, more so the happier... also dig verbal humiliation

0|0
    0|0
  • its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah to a point

0|0
    0|0
  • sex is tool which connect two gender emotional and physical with the chain of trust ( so sexual aggressive is natural thing it is equal for both gender two show their expertion)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tomboys, so yes I like sexually aggressive girls

0|0
    0|0
  • within reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when the women is in charge sexually but I'm not into the pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that type of stuff for me soft an fun stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I like sexually aggressive and expressive girls !!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when she takes full control...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I'd like to choke a dude

0|4
    0|2
  • I hope they do

0|1
    0|1
  • Sucks for them if they don't.

0|2
    0|1
  • Choked with a dildo?
    Anyways.
    You want the role of the man, and that's okay..

0|1
    0|0
  • there are no sexually aggressive women, only role players that pretend it.

0|1
    2|0