Why are guys so shocked by girls who are sexual?

My boyfriend said "you're way more sexual than I thought you would be!" after our first time having sex as a couple.
why are guys so shocked by this?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be that he just doesn't expect a woman to be so sexually skilled and/or adventurous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, maybe it's the vibe you give off like whenever I like do stuff with guys they're always like wow I never thought you were that kind of a girl and yeah

What Guys Said 21

• because a good portion aren't and only use sex as a means of getting their way in a relationship to leverage power against him. that is why we're shocked a lot of the time we have to decide whether or not she even actually wants to do it or if she does it for you

• you're probably the smartest dude on here, And you couldn't have had a better explanation.

• Because they are not able to digest that the girl can also be horny. She also has naughty fantasies. She also has right to be naughty in bed. Probably due to male ego that guys only have right to be sexual.

Hope it helps. 😊

• Some guys might be but, not me. When I was married, my wife had to get female surgery... ie: (uterus removed) When she was in recovery, I was at home to help her upstairs. After 2 months I tore it up and no more period I thought I was gonna suggest sex every night but, she had it mapped out already. She was keeping score at the beginning and one month we had a hundred and two.(102) So after seeing this from my (ex) wife, nothing is surprising me these days.

• I'm not. I like when a women is comfortable with it.

• I am not shocked coz as a guy I like to do sex with my girl, then why should a guy be shocked if he wants to have sex with girls I mean its funny if some guys are shocked

• Propaganda has taught guys that girls are not interested in sex, and it's something that is brought upon them by men.

Hold up, that would make all men rapists. Lol. :D:D

In reality, girls are horny fucks and I like it!!! :D

• Because Most act SO submissive/even Prudish.

• I wouldn't say all guys, he probably isn't as active. Many guys who are very sexually active don't make a big deal about it at all. Experience is a turn-on too.

• in my age group, girls where more prudish that they are today.. so then it was because it was the exception, not the rule.. Today? I find it refreshing, that woman are accepted as sexual beings with desires as great as men's

• because you girls always (most often) give us the impression that you aren't sexual at all, or not very sexual at least.

• Lol what do you mean?

• most of the time women are so enigmatic when it comes to anything sexual, they dont want to come clear.

• I think it's because when girls are getting chased by men they try to act coy and don't want to be seen as sexual, so guys are surprised when a girl they're interested in acts sexual.

• I never am. Women are just as sexual as guys. We are just more open about it

• I don't know! I love and appreciate that in a girl!

• It is not shocking, she gave you compliment

• I don't think there shocked
    but sometimes I think they're intimidated

• maybe he has more saxual relationship than you so he begin to be cold or this your first time you had a sex with someone :)

• Most women aren't very sexual, so that's probably why.

• What do you mean aren't very sexual?

• Just than men are more sexually attracted to women than women are to men. Which also normally results in men wanting more sex, and being more passionate in the bedroom.

• it's a turn on I think

• not everyone

• More surprised than shock because women don't seem to like sex as much as guys

• guy 1: She is sexual
    guy 2: 😱😱

What Girls Said 1

• Because they want to feel like they are raping you, they don't want you to want it.